If you haven’t been able to reach this site, there’s a good chance that whatever nameserver you’re using hasn’t gotten updates with some changes that I’ve made with the domain name. Hopefully, in the next few hours, this will get all sorted out and you should be able to continue to use the site with no hiccups. As always, feel free to send me a note if you run into any issues.
One thing that I have noticed is that the responsive layout for mobile devices (read: iPhones) is not very friendly. I’ll be working on that, along with the various misspellings of everything (my PDF parse script doesn’t spell check what it extracts), and will hopefully have that all sorted out in the next week!